We at Exclusiff take pride in providing customer service and will strive to provide the highest amount of support to help you have a happy seating experience. Exclusiff provides thorough and stringent quality checks pre-dispatch and provides a report for the same, which can be found with the product. Helping build confidence in the quality of our products and Us.
Exclusiff Provides you with a 3-to-5-year comprehensive warranty on all components providing functionality to your product, once the warranty has been claimed the renewed warranty would stand for an additional one year on the product.
- Click on Register Warranty
- Add the required details on the form
- Voila, your product is now registered for a comprehensive warranty.
- Exclusiff will always respect the warranty terms and abide by the given warranty timelines. This warranty covers specific items listed below.
- Components covered under comprehensive warranty are as listed:
- It is in the sole discretion of Exclusiff to decide on the warranty claim once a detailed report has been provided to Exclusiff and the customer bearing the product.
- Exclusiff Products have an easy assembly for successful usability, allowing the customer to either service the chair themselves with the parts provided or will be provided with a step-by-step process where the user would be guided via video call or phone call.
- The product warranty stands active from the date of invoice and will not be extended based on the exchange of hands of the product to its end-user.
- Any damages caused to the product will not be covered in the warranty if improper, assembly, maintenance, misuse, modifications, or repairs, are found which are not in compliance with Exclusiff Terms.
- For any of the components which are not a part of the comprehensive warranty, they will be accessible for purchase at a nominal price.
- Warranty cannot be claimed upon the appearance of the product due to daily wear and tear during its natural course of the product, given its ageing, nature, function, composition as well as damage due to usage of the product beyond its intended use.
- Scratches, dents, wrinkles, color-fading, weaning/beading of fabric/leather, compression of foam including other changes developed due to normal wear and tear of the products during usage.